Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mark Bittman

Last week one of my patients gave me a few recipes to try that she had heard on a morning show. They were done by Mark Bittman, a New York Times columnist and successful cookbook author.

Yesterday I happened to be in Book City in the Annex and randomly picked up a book called "How to Cook Everything Vegetarian". I don't have a good basics book in my library that outlines techniques and basics. Everything I've learned in the kitchen I've learned from my mom and the food network and of course endless experimentation as a child, teen, and now as an adult on my husband Chris.

This book looked like a wonderful resource and much to my surprise Mark Bittman was the author. Clearly this weeks dinner menu will be filled with some new recipes... Off to the market for some ingredients!

No comments: