Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hello Sunshine!

What a cute store.....

Chris and I were visiting friends and new babies today so we went to check out this children's store near us called Hello Sunshine. It's right across from High Park on the ground floor of a building at the corner of Bloor and High Park. What a great store filled with clothing, puzzles, eco-friendly toys, and of course Sophie, the teething giraffe that many of my patients have bought for their infants. This giraffe is around $20 and is hand-made in the French Alps, natural rubber (phthlate-free), and food-quality paints.

We just finished dinner and I'm just making my lunch for a few days. Butternut squash, adzuki beans, and kale, all sauteed together with some olive oil, shallots, Bragg's, and basil. Oh and we may have a little strawberry rhubarb crisp leftovers while we watch some tv (The Hills season finale - my guilty pleasure!) before going to bed!

No comments: