Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cream The Urban Dairy

Delicious! Yesterday Alexis and I went to the TFC Soccer Game (thanks JG!) -- what a fantastic way to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon. I love those fans! After the game we went to Lemongrass for some tasty thai food (I had my usual thai green vegetable curry) and then Cream The Urban Dairy at Queen and Leslie (1298 Queen St. East) for a little treat.

Alexis had been there before and had had a goat's milk ice cream last time, so I was curious to try it out! No goat's milk ice cream last night but instead they had a sheep's milk banana nutmeg ice cream. Didn't know what to expect but it was great! I would totally go back there AND for all my patients(kids and parents!) that have cow's milk allergies, this will be a great recommendation.

No comments: