Friday, April 23, 2010

Beautiful Book

On my way home today (after a lovely country drive) I stopped at Indigo to pick up a few books and get inspired to bake something special for a dinner that we are going to tomorrow night. I was rummaging through the cooking section and stumbled upon this beautiful book: Wholefood For Children by Jude Blereau: Nourishing Young Children with Whole and Organic Foods. I just got home and have been noodling around the web to get some more information on this natural food chef. Here's her blog:

http://wholefoodcooking.blogspot.com/

Looks like she's from Australia. Anyway just leafing through I was really impressed and haven't seen a resource like this.

Oh and if you haven't had a chance to pick up my cookbook yet, Delicious Detox is on sale now! You can come to the clinic to pick it up, or buy it online on our shop online section at www.zawadahealth.com. I'll post something when the cookbook's official website goes live. Bookmark www.deliciousdetoxcookbook.com.

No comments: